Monday, December 31, 2012

Ohmigoodness

Our family is so well-loved. So well-loved it's ridiculous. We made the Christmas trip to my hometown with two carloads of presents and suitcases, came home with both cars filled to the brim (even though we gave away the presents we came with), and then wrapped up the week with two more holiday gatherings and another carload full of toys. Today is our first day back to reality...which includes figuring out where we're going to put all this stuff. My New Year's resolution is to get organized, so this will be the first test of my resolve!

I'm going to take one more day to get things in order, and will post a Christmas summary here over the next few days. Now I just have to sort through hundreds of Christmas photos...

In the meantime, enjoy a cell phone photo of Oliver and Rody, one of the million gifts we received!

No comments:

Post a Comment