Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Recovered

I've learned my lesson.  Check, double-check, and back-up before deleting photos from my camera.  Got it.

I took a photography workshop a while back and hastily deleted some photos from my camera, only to find out later that I hadn't imported them to my computer.  I'm usually very careful about this--paranoid, almost.  I have to have the photos on my computer, uploaded to an on-line source, and then I double- and sometimes triple-check it all before I hit delete.  Not this time.  So then I got to thinking about photos I took from Eric's birthday... and it hit me.  I'd deleted them from my camera.  They weren't on my computer.  My heart sank.

Thankfully, my photographer bestie in Houston knew about recovery software, and my tech support (AKA: Eric) helped me recover the photos*.  So the next couple of days I'll feature some photos that were almost lost forever.  Precious memories, recovered!

*He said he was tired of seeing "crappy cell phone pictures" on my blog.  


Does that look like the swing of a 32-year-old?!

 Eric's older brother, Brett, preparing to pitch 

Our nephew, Caleb, is intense.

Ollie's first at bat.

Does this ever happen to you?  You crouch down and someone thinks you look like a horsey?


No comments:

Post a Comment