Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Celebration

We had cause for celebration this weekend: Eric's two younger brothers graduated from Law School.  It was a proud moment for the family as we celebrated their hard work and dedication.  We went to a cocktail party Friday night, which marked the first successful time out of the house alone with Eric since I had Oliver (we left him to go to Eric's firm Christmas party, but I would not call that night a success).  Eric went to the graduation ceremony Saturday while I stayed with the boys (call me crazy, but two kids 3 and under at a 2-hour-long graduation ceremony does not sound fun), and then I met Eric for a nice dinner with family and friends to celebrate.  Two consecutive nights out alone--we felt like rock stars! 

Eric and his youngest brother, Chris

Eric and his younger brother, Jay
 
A party pic of us, thrown in for good measure

No comments:

Post a Comment